Patient Services and Fees
At B & B Consulting we provide assistance to patients seeking to become a registered medical marijuana patient in Rhode Island. We also provide assistance in renewing medical marijuana licenses. We will help you navigate through every step of the process; from one of our physicians evaluating your medical condition, to educating you and guiding you with your application to the Department of Health.
Our services are available to potential, new, and existing patients.
- Review of recent medical records and physical exam by a Licensed Physician in good standing as required by the R. I. Department of Health.
- Signature of Practitioner application form for qualifying patients.
- 6-month follow-up of medical condition for maintaining your Medical Marijuana License as required by law.
- 1-year Medical Marijuana license renewal assistance.
- Information on where to find Educational information on R.I. Medical Marijuana Law.
- Educational information as to the benefits of Medical Marijuana.
- TELEMEDICINE appts. required. HIPAA compliant and patient must have a computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone. For more information, please contact the office at 401-921-5791.
- Initial appointment with physician and consulting service (also for a Renewal of current license): $130
- Initial appointment or Renewal with discount for those who receive SSI, SSDI, Veteran's Disability, Retired or Medicaid: $120. (For patients who are on a fixed income and receive monthly payments from Social Security or the VA, we do offer Financial Assistance. Our sliding scale ranges from $90 to $100. Please contact the office and request a financial assistance form. Patients are required to submit proof of income for the household.)
- 6-month follow-up appointments: $40 (flat fee)
- As of December 1, 2022, the Department of Health will no longer be charging any licensing fees.
Please note, as of January 1, 2017, all medical marijuana licenses are yearly. The follow-up appointments are mandatory per The Department of Health [R21-28.6-MMP], section 2.5(e). Therefore, if follow-up appointments are not kept, then we cannot renew your license when it expires.
Schedule Your First Appointment
- Call 401-921-5791 - if we're unable to answer the phone please leave a message - we check for, and return, messages daily.
- Email us at email@example.com or fill out our Contact Form.
- Learn If You Have a Qualifying Condition
- Proof of being a Rhode Island resident: RI Drivers License, RI State ID, Car Insurance Bill, Vehicle Registration or Voters Registration.
- Medical Records: Fill out and sign Medical Release Form to obtain medical records from your doctor(s) office or you can pick up your records from your doctor(s) and mail them to us. (B & B Warwick Medical Release Form)
- The patient can fill out the release form and either scan and e-mail back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off/mail/fax to B&B or their doctors office, whichever the patient prefers.
Walk-in Appointments are NOT Available at this time. Due to COVID-19 all appointments will be done remote. Please call us for details! 401-921-5791