Patient Services and Fees
At B & B we provide assistance to patients seeking to become a registered medical marijuana patient in Rhode Island. We also provide assistance in renewing medical marijuana licenses. We will help you navigate through every step of the process; from one of our physicians evaluating your condition, to educating you and guiding you with your application to the Department of Health.
Our services are available to potential, new, and existing patients.
- Review of recent medical records and physical exam by a Licensed Physician in good standing as required by the R. I. Department of Health.
- Signature of Practitioner application form for qualifying patients.
- 6-month follow-up of medical condition for maintaining your Medical Marijauna License as required by law.
- 1-year license renewal assistance.
- Information on where to find Educational information on R.I. Medical Marijuana Law.
- Educational information as to the benefits of Medical Marijuana.
- Initial appointment with physician and consulting service (also for a Renewal of current license): $150
- Initial appointment or Renewal with discount for those who receive SSI, SSDI, Veteran's Disability, Retired or Medicaid: $140
- 6-month follow-up appointments: $50 (flat fee)
- The Department of Health also has a patient application fee of $50 or if the patient receives Supplimental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Veterans Disability (VA), Medicaid or Federal Railroad Disability benefit, the fee is reduced to $25.
Please note, as of Januray 1, 2017, all medical marijuana licenses are yearly. The follow-up appointments are mandatory per The Department of Health [R21-28.6-MMP], section 2.5(e). Therefore, if follow-up appointments are not kept, then we cannot renew your license when it expires.
Schedule Your First Appointment
- Call 401-921-5791 - if we're unable to answer the phone please leave a message - we check for, and return, messages daily.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Contact Form.
- Learn If You Have a Qualifying Condition
- Proof of being a Rhode Island resident: RI Drivers License, RI State ID, Car Insurance Bill, Vehicle Registration or Voters Registration.
- Medical Records: Fill out and sign Medical Release Form to obtain medical records from your doctor(s) office or you can pick up your records from your doctor(s) and mail them to us. (Warwick Medical Release Form / Pawtucket Medical Release Form)
- The patient can fill out the release form and either scan and e-mail back to us at email@example.com or drop it off/mail/fax to B&B or their doctors office, whichever the patient prefers.
Walk-in Appointments Available:
- WARWICK OFFICE - Tuesday's from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- PAWTUCKET OFFICE - Monday - Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Please bring in the following:
- RI ID with current address
- Up-to-date medical records (six to twelve months worth)
- Proof of SSI, SSDI, Medicaid and VA Disability (if applicable)
- $150 or $140 with discount (cash, credit, debit)
- $50 for follow-up appointments